Detect Wireless Signals. Assign Content to Wireless Signals. Explore the hidden signals in your proximity.
- View the Wireless World. Contribute to wireless signals. Claim your signal.
- Ubinames facilitates the storage and delivery of contextual content on wireless signals to proximal users in real-time.
- Before you can install the Android test version of the Signxls App, you need to allow install from outside Google Play Store. Also turn on Location Services to record signal locations.
Settings > More > Security > [X] Allow Unknown Sources
- View the worldwide Signals Atlas BETA. Use the SIGNXLS App to add signals to the atlas.
- In a nutshell, Ubinames facilitates the storage and delivery of contextual content on wireless signals to proximal users in real-time.
Ubinames allows owners of signals (Wifi, Beacons, BLE, PW) to add content to those signals and have that content viewed by proximal users.
Content can be viewed and/or interacted with, through one of our apps, or apps developed by anyone else.
A passerby can accept and receive contextual content of interest from nearby devices.
This content could be an advertisement, a coupon, offer or deal, a message, a game invitation, a restaurant menu etc.
And can be in the form of a direct notification, as passive as a pop up button with a call-to-action or recorded historically for viewing later.
Communication between proximal devices can be two-way, in the form of a chat, game or secure sharing of data between like applications.
Utilizing signals on existing hardware, namely Wifi routers and devices, any business can establish wireless content that is instantly available to anyone who passes by.
The invisible wireless spectrum is teaming with signals beamed from Nearby Store WIFI, Bluetooth Devices, iWatches, SmartPhones, Cars, iBeacons, Sensors, Amazon Buttons, Cameras, Drones, Appliances, Physical World URI Beacons and more to come.
CURIOUS? Explore with the [SIGNXLS] app.